Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cahiers Du Toilette!

Bonjour! My blog is named Cahiers Du Toilette and I am The Sour Red Herring. Basically all that I do is take movies that are cool or violent or obscure or all of the above and then cut them down into just the parts you want to see and set it to music that is hopefully just as cool, violent or obscure as it's visual counterpart. I'm very open to suggestions, comments, criticism so just let me know what you guys are thinking. If you know of a movie that you think I should cut down, then by all means please let me know. Same goes for music. Stay tuned for the first posting and Thank You for dropping by the Cahiers Du Toilette! Au'revoir.
-The Sour Red Herring

1 comment:

mqdavidson said...

To the Editor,

The Korean team also reprises their roles from Best of the Best in Best of the Best 2.
Please fact check before using the internet. It would be very unfortunate if someone doing a research paper on the tragic life and career of Simon Rhee (Dae Han) AKA "The Rhee That Time Forgot" was to overlook his shining gem of a performance in this sadly overlooked masterpiece.

To quote Dae Han himself: "To save a life in defeat is to earn victory and honor within."

Think about that, sir. Think about that long and hard.

Nice video by the way.